Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Pinoy Websayt

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clock
LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 3dflags_phl0001-0003a
October 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Weather Forecast
forecast for manila
Chillibuds Search
Custom Search
Live Map
Flag Counter
LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Labels=0
Philippine Peso Exchange Rate

LettiNG Go. . . . .

Go down 
+2
vaio-kid
SweetieD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-09-01

LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

How do we stop loving a person we love?... It is the question that may seem funny to ask but the truth of the matter is, there comes a point in our relationship when we have to stop loving someone not because we want to but because it is the most sensible thing to do, even if it is against our will and totally painful for us. We are forced to take the way out just to put things in order and to put our lives back into one piece again.
Letting go is sometimes the most profound way of expressing our love for someone. It is the unselfish expression of our desire to let others find their
own piece of happiness, but setting someone free would not be complete if there is no acceptance that will follow after. A lot of us would say that
"I have let go & I'm totally over that person" but not a lot can say that we have accepted that "there can never be us anymore." at the back of our minds, were still silently hoping for the person to come back and make our lives complete again. This is where we get ourselves caught between saying goodbye & I love you.

We can never forget someone for as long as we still love that person. The easiest person to forget is the person who means nothing to us. If someone meant the whole world to us then it would be really difficult to get that person out of our system. But we have to, because that is the only way to find peace. If that person chose not to be with you then that is something that he/she has to live with all his/her life. We should not be part of that life anymore because we have our own life to live. We should live it & don't let that person's memories keep us from taking on a new path that will lead us to the one who will truly love us. The person who'll be truly destined for us to spend the rest of our lives with. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
greenwood05
greenwood05

Female
Number of posts : 163
Humor : A worm will never look down to you. *wink*
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:21 am

letting go. . .

masakit man pero kailangan tanggapin, kung mahal mo talaga yung tao. what to do if sinabihan ka na ng "ayoko na,may iba na akong mahal/mahal ko pa rin siya", itatali mo ba siya? hindi bibitawan kahit hindi na kayo masaya sa company ng isa't isa?

if you really love the person, you'll let him/her go and be happy with whatever he/she wants. di ba mas masakit na maging involved sa isang relationship kung saan nagpapanggap na lang kayong dalawa, na nagiging trying hard na ang labas ng mga actions na ginagawa ninyo.

maybe he/she isn't the right one for you, even though yun na yung nakatatak sa isip mo,when you thought na till death do you part na. pero didn't you notice, the word "thought" is present, "akala".

just accept everything and be optimistic. isipin mo na lang na, "well, i did what i wanted to do, i love you and so here i am setting you free because i am true with my love. i don't want to be the reason of your pain, the obstruction of your happiness..." Sad
Back to top Go down
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:40 am

hays! ang sarap talaga magbasa ng mga post kapag ganito nadadala ang damdamin ko Razz greenwood based din ba sa experience yan? lol! kung marunong tayong magmahal marunong din tayong magpalaya. . . sabi nga "To let go is not to enable, but allow learning from natural consequences, to let go is not to try to change or blame another, it's to make the most of myself to let go is not to care for,but to care about,to let go is not to fix, but to be supportive.To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes,but to allow others to affect their destinies,to let go is not to be protective, it's to permit another to face reality,to let go is not to deny, but to accept".

Thanks don sa poem na nabasa ko during those times na hang cheers ....
Back to top Go down
greenwood05
greenwood05

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:30 am

based from experience ? nah., ndi pa naman poh., sana ndi mangyari., XD.,

Minsan kasi iniisip ng iba na mas maganda kung ipaglalaban yung pagmamahal. Pero, isn't letting go a battle to ? In fact, di hamak na mas mahirap ang tatahakin ng isang tao para mag-let go. And it is a more noble fight. More courage.

Hehehehe. Idaan daw ba sa giyera ang explanation? horse boxing
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male
Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:06 am

cheers brotherly advice ... letting go is also freeing yourself from miserable life he he he kasi why should fight for your love kung hindi ka naman mahal ng taong pinaglalaban mo di ba? It's not worth for him kaya better offer it to somebody really deserve your love... love4
Back to top Go down
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:17 pm

vaio-kid wrote:
cheers brotherly advice ... letting go is also freeing yourself from miserable life he he he kasi why should fight for your love kung hindi ka naman mahal ng taong pinaglalaban mo di ba? It's not worth for him kaya better offer it to somebody really deserve your love... love4

Ayan na naman ang lolo brotherly advice na naman eh bakit mo naman ipaglalaban ang ang isang tao kung hindi ka naman mahal aber? Isang ka*****han tooth na yan Lolo hindi na uso ang martir para kanino ba yang advice mo na yan? Kay Greenwood ba scratch
Back to top Go down
greenwood05
greenwood05

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:19 pm

ako na naman, hahaha. bakit ba ako ang pinapayuhan dito ?
Back to top Go down
fentiumph
fentiumph

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:05 am

Parang mahirap mag post dito lalo na isang newbie na katulad ko... but you have a good topic and sharing on this thread that’s why I can’t help but to get in and not to be someone peeking in from the outside.

Letting go...

Maybe letting go of someone you cared a lot but did something wrong with you or hurt you will be more easier than letting go of someone you loved and who cared for you so much...

Someone you built your world around with, who shared your dreams, your angst, your frustrations in life. Someone who made your life complete and other things aren't important anymore. Someone you wished to be part of your life forever...

But how easy is LETTING GO if that someone can no longer be with you as much as you both want to. How easy to let go if that someone didn’t leave you to be with someone else. How easy to let go if he didn’t hurt you by dumping you but he left you because he has to…

How soon can you move on when the person you loved the most died and left you? How soon can you let go of someone who’s been there with you and been part of your life especially if you knew he will never ever come back?

Letting go…

I guess it depends on how deep they’ve left the mark…How strong they’ve gripped your hand before….

In time, when the wound’s already healed , if you’re ready to forget…I think letting go is possible I love you
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male
Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Letting go is not just a part of your love story .... somehow it is also a part of your decision in life how you manage to move along and how you choose what life ahead on you!

Very Happy Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
bubbly

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:00 pm

Sarap namang basahin ng "letting go"portion na to.It was just my first time to drop here,and it seems parang mga well experienced na mga nagcocomment..all of your comments & advices really have a great impact for one to reply...it's too easy to say that we have to move on at may kasabihan din na another love will only heal a wounded heart..what if wala na hehe (joke).. pero ang hirap namang iconvince ng sarili natin,sometimes we feels to be crazy,that we are even talking to ourselves.na we really have to let him go..we dont even know pano nating iaadopt yung mga advices satin..but maybe all we just have to do is the process of self understanding,we can even engage in self sabotaging behavior FOR THE PURPOSE of knowing why you are doing it?( we are the only species able to ask such question )..till malaman mo na ang ay ang engot ko pala..we also have to cry out and talk to people para maovercome na natin yung feelings na yun till sabihin natin na nakakasawa na to ah lagi na lang ganito.."at para di tayo ma refer sa mental hospital.we have to be in reasonably good contact to ourselves to find others more comprehensible..like,nakakainis na to ah bakit pa ba ko umaasa eh di na nya ko mahal..We should have a varying degree of awareness..till you find your way na masarap naman sa feeling na nandyan support ng family mo.hanggang maging matatag ka at you can stand in your own plus bonus factor pa na the right one is coming along ah..and it will really be intrinsically rewarding..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LettiNG Go. . . . .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Life & Hobbies :: Love, Life, family and relationships-
Jump to: