Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ang Pinoy Websayt

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clock
LettiNG Go. . . . . 3dflags_phl0001-0003a
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Weather Forecast
forecast for manila
Chillibuds Search
Custom Search
Live Map
Flag Counter
LettiNG Go. . . . . Labels=0
Philippine Peso Exchange Rate

LettiNG Go. . . . .

Go down 
+2
vaio-kid
SweetieD
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-09-01

LettiNG Go. . . . . Empty
PostSubject: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:51 pm

How do we stop loving a person we love?... It is the question that may seem funny to ask but the truth of the matter is, there comes a point in our relationship when we have to stop loving someone not because we want to but because it is the most sensible thing to do, even if it is against our will and totally painful for us. We are forced to take the way out just to put things in order and to put our lives back into one piece again.
Letting go is sometimes the most profound way of expressing our love for someone. It is the unselfish expression of our desire to let others find their
own piece of happiness, but setting someone free would not be complete if there is no acceptance that will follow after. A lot of us would say that
"I have let go & I'm totally over that person" but not a lot can say that we have accepted that "there can never be us anymore." at the back of our minds, were still silently hoping for the person to come back and make our lives complete again. This is where we get ourselves caught between saying goodbye & I love you.

We can never forget someone for as long as we still love that person. The easiest person to forget is the person who means nothing to us. If someone meant the whole world to us then it would be really difficult to get that person out of our system. But we have to, because that is the only way to find peace. If that person chose not to be with you then that is something that he/she has to live with all his/her life. We should not be part of that life anymore because we have our own life to live. We should live it & don't let that person's memories keep us from taking on a new path that will lead us to the one who will truly love us. The person who'll be truly destined for us to spend the rest of our lives with. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male
Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:12 pm

Crying or Very sad wow naman ate sweetied dami kong natututunan sa iyo a study
Back to top Go down
greenwood05
greenwood05

Female
Number of posts : 163
Humor : A worm will never look down to you. *wink*
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:40 pm

aww., painful., subra.,

kung wlang sakit., wlang pagmamahal.,
No
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:30 pm

aba aba bakit GW nainlove ka na ba? hoy may gatas ka pa sa ilong ha rotfl
Back to top Go down
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:34 pm

greenwood05 wrote:
aww., painful., subra.,

No

uu nga pero may kasabihan "no pain, no gain" temporary lang naman ang sakit "pag may nawala may magandang kapalit" hmmm gaya ngayon diba happy na ako lol!
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:40 pm

wow ate sweetied tell me nga something about your love life mo baka maka relay ako think
Back to top Go down
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:46 pm

aba at ano ito the buzz na naman sige lang abangan mo na lang doon sa nang dahil sa kalibog pero mauna ka magpost nasaan na ba?
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:50 pm

ginagawa ko pa ate basta malapit na para naman makapag share ako about my experienced in kalibog kasama na doon yong mga hay hi hi hi abangan mo na lang daydream
Back to top Go down
greenwood05
greenwood05

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 pm

sweetied wrote:
greenwood05 wrote:
aww., painful., subra.,

No

uu nga pero may kasabihan "no pain, no gain" temporary lang naman ang sakit "pag may nawala may magandang kapalit" hmmm gaya ngayon diba happy na ako lol!

tama2., anu ba naman ang konting sakit kumpara sa subra-subrang sarap ng pagmamahal dba ?? yikyee
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
greenwood05
greenwood05

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 pm

vaio-kid wrote:

lolo nman ehh., in-love mode na nga aq,. nikukontra pah., ahahaha.,
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:43 pm

greenwood05 wrote:
vaio-kid wrote:

oo nga pala may teardrop ka na pala yeheyyyy!!!! cheers may nagkamali rin kay GW tooth
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Letting go is a noble action to show that you really cared for someone and it is unselfish decision to sacrifice your love. May kasabihan nga na if you really love somebody set it free … and if he or she will come back then it meant to be yours!... sa kaso ko I set them free pero naligaw na ata ng daan at hindi na nakabalik wahhhh!!!!

It is very hard for your part to let it go lalo na pag first love mo dahil when you feel that love for the first time eh hindi ka pa ready to face all the consequences na pwedeng mangyari sa relationship nyo and when time comes na mag break kayo eh ayon iiyak iyak ka at akala mo end of the world na para sa iyo… it is a common reaction at normal lang na masaktan ka dahil tao ka lang but you are just reacting negatively which affect yourself in general!!!

Breaking up leaves a very deep wounds lalo na pag first love mo but life must go on and you have right to be happy kaya ang gawin mo eh learn your lesson from your past and if the time comes na magmahal kang muli eh ready ka na but make sure na you must first reserve something for your self so that you can able to accept easily kung sakaling mag break up kayo. Giving love without any reservation for yourself is a foolish thing to do … you must offer it to somebody really deserve your love who accepted you the way you are not the way you should and ready to live and die for you.

The best way to cope up with your break-up eh … be strong to face and accept it na wala na kayo… think positive that there will be another tomorrow… keep busy doing your daily routine and avoid being so emotional dahil walang maitutulong yan … wear you smile para hindi ka tumanda agad he he he … and last but not the least eh … stand up with your own feet and start walking coz your LOVE deserve the best!
Back to top Go down
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Wow ang sarap naman magbasa talaga pag ganito ang mga post eh! Lolo nakakapanibago ha! Umaabot na sa four paragraph ang post mo ngayon na dati eh one word or three words lang hahaha. lol!

We should know how and when to let go despite the difficulties .Move on, don't let the past ruin your life nakakasira ng beauty ang umiyak ng umiyak , walang mabuting nabibigay kundi pamamaga ng mata.Meron din kasabihan " the trick is in what one emphasizes we either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves happy, the amount of work is the same" Oo nga naman nasa atin na rin kung pano tayo magiging masaya.

Love yourself first before loving someone else, walang makakatulong sa atin kundi sarili natin.....Part talaga ng buhay ang masaktan, mawalan ng isang minamahal but it doesn't mean na doon na nagtatapos ang lahat. . . All we need to do is be ready to face another chapter of our life. . . .Somebody will come along ng hindi inaasahan. . .
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:11 pm

ang sarap ring basahin ng mga post mo ah he he he feel talagang nang galing sa puso mo ang every single words na pinost mo ate giggle

and i believe na you can easily write those words if you had lots of experiences in regards of love ha ha ha love4

oo nga no umaabot na ako ng 4 paragraph he he he ... kasi masarap rin mag share ng thoughts about letting go lalo na kung nangyari to sa buhay di ba ate? hug
Back to top Go down
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:34 pm

Those words really came from the bottom of my heart though i don't have much experience with regards to "letting go" na yan. . . or i may say its my first time huhuhuhu but im glad kasi marami akong natutunan. . .

So, lets live and love again yehey!. . .
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:52 pm

at least you've learned a lot thru your past experienced and you can use it as a lesson to make it better with you new love ate ... wish you all the best with your love life!!! hug

i ever na di mag success ang yong second lovelife ............ JUST LET IT GO!
Back to top Go down
greenwood05
greenwood05

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:54 pm

vaio-kid wrote:
greenwood05 wrote:
vaio-kid wrote:

oo nga pala may teardrop ka na pala yeheyyyy!!!! cheers may nagkamali rin kay GW tooth

lolo aman ehh., inookray moh na naman akoh., ahahaha., quiet ka lang., Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:01 pm

OOOOOOHhhhhhhhhh letting go again? "ouch" tama na wahhhh and again and again. Put away the pictures the memories. I put over and over through my tears I've held them till I'm blind they kept my hope alive as if somehow that I'd keep you here once you believed in a love forever more
How do you leave it in a drawer?

Im hoping and praying that it would be the last i guess. . . and to the man i love . . . thankyou iloveyou .
Back to top Go down
greenwood05
greenwood05

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:04 pm

talaga naman si ninang sweet oh., idaan daw ba sa kanta ??

hahahaha.,

moving on., just do it !!! mind over matter, dude !!! XD
Back to top Go down
vaio-kid
vaio-kid

Male

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:28 pm

sweetied wrote:
OOOOOOHhhhhhhhhh letting go again? "ouch" tama na wahhhh and again and again. Put away the pictures the memories. I put over and over through my tears I've held them till I'm blind they kept my hope alive as if somehow that I'd keep you here once you believed in a love forever more
How do you leave it in a drawer?

Im hoping and praying that it would be the last i guess. . . and to the man i love . . . thankyou iloveyou .

Letting go is just a beginning for a new chapter of your love life ate but I wish you goodluck with the one you love now ... we are all happy for you and you really deserve that! cheers
Back to top Go down
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:09 am

At dahil naerase ang previous post ko eto uulitin ko! scratch Its not easy to state a reason when you decide to leave your love. But we must do it as early as possible kung sa tingin natin eh kinakailangan. Don't let others decide for yourself, hindi dapat isave ang isang relationship dahil lang sa panghihinayang.Panghihinayang sa mahabang panahon na pinagsamahan, ang dapat isipin kung meron pa ba itong patutunguhan.

Ang mahirap isipin malaya ka na nga bandang huli pag iisipan ka pa "ahh kaya pala kasi meron na syang mahal na iba".Of course karapatan mong mag move on at maging masaya, magmahal at mahalin muli Forever..

But is it true that "forever is lie" or nasasabi lang nila eto after the break up? Nothings lasts forever everything is transitory what if mainlove na naman? Eto na naman I love you forever and ever. . . Nakakalokang pagmamahal.

So when you have something in your hand put in mind that its just borrowed so when it gone it won't take you to eternity just to let it go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cic
cic

Male
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:17 am

talking through experience ba yan Very Happy letting go? oo hayaan mo na ganyan lang talaga ang life... pero kung sa tingin mo mahal mo then don't complain love whoever he is without any conditions Very Happy na replay ulit ha hehehe
Back to top Go down
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:24 am

True experience? hmmm a bit but not at all. . . Hindi ako nag co complain because i believe that God has a purpose for everything lalo na sa katulad kong mabait Very Happy .At pag may nawala may magandang kapalit oh kita mo "the best" yong papalit .lol! Sino kaya yon??
Back to top Go down
cic
cic

Male
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:35 am

party talaga lang ha "the best"... then would you say it would be hard for you to let it go easily this time at kahit kidlat pa humarang di ka matitinag... hmmm swerte naman ng pumalit na yon. i'm sure di mo sasabihin mga words na yan if you dont mean it na best talaga sya at ano pa ng sasabihin ko go forth and multiply crowed
Back to top Go down
SweetieD
SweetieD

Female

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:41 am

No no no no shame shame shame wala ng letting go please pray pray pray . but if the time comes na sabihin nya sa akin im sorry i don't love you anymore then ill set him free as long it will makes him happy. . . witsend witsend witsend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LettiNG Go. . . . .   LettiNG Go. . . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LettiNG Go. . . . .
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Life & Hobbies :: Love, Life, family and relationships-
Jump to: